Book your video tour
A lot of clients watch youtube videos while doing their research`for buying a home.
Youtube is a good starting point to shortlist properties but it has it’s shortcomings.
- Live video chats are real time and give a much better impression of the product and not only the sample flat.
- A video chat is a two way communication and you can ask questions as you go.
- Talk to company employees and schedule an appointment after the video call.
- Youtube videos are made under controlled settings thus giving a great impression which may not be neccesarily correct.
- One way communication, you’d have to get on the phone to get details anyway.
- Youtube videos do not put you in direct touch with the company staff