Some people don’t understand flats, and they only want to buy a house or land.
If you are one of those people looking for a House for sale in zirakpur, You have come to the right place.
Let me tell you firsthand, making and buying a house is not an easy job and requires a lot of time and resource commitment from the user.
Buying a flat is much easier in Zirakpur.
But, All is not lost. If you have time and resources and are looking for a house for sale in Zirakpur, This blog post is just the right resource.
Types of House
If you are looking for an independent house in zirakpur, you need to be aware that you will have to be ready to go away from the main roads and into the town.
You can get independent houses on Babhat Road, Baltana, Peermuchalla, Dhakoli, Old Ambala road, etc.
You will not be able to buy an independent house on airport road. Yes, you might be able to get the next best thing right next to the airport road.
You can get a two bhk, a three bhk, or a four bhk or more independent house in Zirakpur. These houses range from 100 square yards to 200 square yards in size.
To know more, you can message me to discuss your requirements in detail.
Price of a house in Zirakpur
The price of the house depends on a lot of factors such as location, area, construction quality, owner’s biases, etc.
On average, a three bhk house in zirakpur will cost you approximately 60 to 70 lakh rupees.
If your budget is less than this, you should be looking at Dera Bassi, where you can get a 100 square yards house for 30 to 40 lakhs.
These houses could be a two or a three bhk, depending upon the builder to builder or project to project.
Plots vs. Ready to move villas?
Since you are looking for an independent house, you have two options:
- Buy a readymade Kothi/house/villa
- Buy a plot of land and hire a contractor to get the house-made
Let us discuss both these options one by one:
Buying a readymade house
The inventory for ready-to-move houses is very limited in Zirakpur. You will get an option, but you will have to accept the design of the house as made by the original owner.
The house owner will not sell the house at par; he will expect a profit on his cost.
The existing inventory for ready-to-move houses in Zirakpur leaves a lot desired. You will get options in locations deep inside the town and often face infrastructure issues.
It is rare to find a good option for a ready-to-move house in zirakpur, although deals happen every day, and people buy and sell homes at all sorts of locations.
Buy a plot of land and hire a contractor
There are many advantages of buying land, but there are also limitations. As a home buyer, you should be aware of both.
There are some great options for plots in Zirakpur. You can buy a plot for approximately 36 thousand to 52 thousand range in a good gated society.
I will never suggest buying a plot in the open if you are not a local. I will always tell you that if you are interested in a plot, you always go for a gated society with RERA certification, sewerage pipeline, and water and electricity clearances.
Buying a plot is a good idea, but you have to do your maths carefully.
Many people buy a plot because it seems cheaper than a readymade home, but they fail to consider the construction costs and the time commitment that building a house requires.
There are both advantages and disadvantages to buying an independent house in Zirakpur. Let me share a few with you here:
Advantages of an Independent house in Zirakpur
- A lot of people like their own roof and verandah. An independent house allows you to have both. A lucky few get private parking as well.
- You can design your own house according to your needs if you build your own home. You don’t have to rely on others’ designs.
- You can make a three bhk duplex house in a 100 square yard plot which is excellent compared to 100 square yards apartments. An apartment will cost you less than your house.
- The community feels much better in independent housing societies than in flats or apartments.
Disadvantages of an Independent house in Zirakpur
- An independent house will cost you more than an apartment
- Finding the right location and unit is a big challenge
- Parking issues are always present in independent houses
- If you buy a readymade house, you may not know about problems that can crop up at a later stage. For example, leakage in the walls or bad construction quality
- There is a severe lack of good quality independent houses society in Zirakpur
Things to avoid while buying an independent house in Zirakpur
- Do not buy a house in the inner lanes with infrastructure issues. You will be forever trapped
- Always check the papers of the property before making any commitment
- In case of a project, Kindly visit The Punjab Rera website and find out as much about the project as you can.
- Ask about the parking first and then consider a house. Parking issues create a lot of tension and fights in independent homes. Many people move out of their homes due to parking issues.
I hope this blog on independent houses in Zirakpur has given you something to think about. If you are looking to purchase a property in Zirakpur or Mohali, you can contact me.
I am a real estate consultant and will try and find the best property according to your needs.