I find that many people, while searching for an apartment specifically look for houses that are well lit and well ventilated. Roughly, almost 70% of the people I meet,want their apartments to be well lit and well ventilated. For the other 30 % it is not really a decision making… Read More »Is Sunlight a factor for you while purchasing an apartment ?
Customer queries answered
Have you ever heard the phrase “Location is the most important aspect of buying a property”. I have been in agreement with the above statement until recently. A few days ago I realised that location is a highly subjective matter. Everyone looks at a location with their own biases. Some… Read More »Analysing the top 5 locations for Home Buyers in Zirakpur
Chandigarh region( Chandigarh, Mohali, Zirakpur, Panchkula, Derabassi) is home to a lot of ex-servicemen. I have written a whole blog about it, Kindly read when you have some time: 5 Reasons Armed Forces Personnel Choose the Tricity Apart from living here themselves, many officers invest in the local real estate… Read More »Real Estate investment advice for Armed Forces Personnel
In the Real estate market of Mohali and Zirakpur, one segment that is the most consistent in terms of demand and sale is the luxury segment. When I say luxury segment I mean apartments that sell for more than 1 crore rupees. Ever Since the lockdown opened, the luxury real… Read More »The Luxury Apartment Trail in Mohali and Zirakpur
Zirakpur has attracted a lot of families from Himachal ever since the development begain circa 2005. There are multiple reasons why families from Himachal buy a house in Zirakpur or mohali. First of all, for families from himachal Zirakpur is their second or third home. The first home is in… Read More »Himachal and Zirakpur- A Never Ending Love Affair
Good society maintenance is one of the most important aspects that one should consider while purchasing an apartment. Unfortunately, It is also one of the most neglected criteria because many people just take the builder’s word for it. Sure, in the case of a first time builder one can’t do… Read More »The Importance of Good Society Maintenence
If you are looking for a ready to move apartment in Mohali, I am sure you must have already looked at JLPL, Sector 66 A Mohali. Options for 3 and 4 bhk are available at JLPL, Falcon view. Location Advantage Falcon View is situated at a great location in Mohali… Read More »JLPL Falcon View,Mohali’s swanky new clubhouse is FANTASTIC!!
You are not alone ! I work in the real estate industry and I have noticed an increasing trend wherein many people from Delhi looking to move to Chandigarh and the surrounding cities. This trend has increased ever since the lockdown opened last May/June. My experience I moved from Gurgaon… Read More »Are you considering moving from Delhi to Chandigarh?
I have had the good fortune to find a home for many retired and serving armed forces personnel. I come from Himachal Pradesh and 4 people from my small village (population 60) serve in the armed forces in various capacities. I have always had a special inclination and love for… Read More »5 Reasons Armed Forces Personnel Choose the Tricity
Zirakpur is one of the most attractive destinations for an investment right now. I have written a blog detailing if this is the right time for an investment in Zirakpur. Plenty of options in residential or commercial exist for a discerning investor. I have picked 3 best options, in my… Read More »3 Most Promising Investment Options in Zirakpur